Evaluates a Strategy
At Jeevan our analytical reporting team evaluates a strategy and generates reports combining relevant data and business procedure. Analytical reports are a must for evaluating business reports on issues or topics, they are integral for success of the company.
We approach to analytical reporting
Regardless of the method you choose, your analytical report should include the following:
- The main topic or purpose of the report
- A clause that specifies the approach towards the activity
- Main content- we further break down into organized sections, heading, sub-heading and discussions.
- Conclusions consists of results and information gathered in the process.
- Recommendation are made based on the analysis
- Bibliography and appendices are included.